Creating Family Memories!
Main Harvest Weekend Saturday 30th of November and Sunday 1st December from 9am – 4pm. See our what’s on page for more information on this weekend.
If you miss the harvest weekend you can come to the farm from 1st December – 23rd December from 9am – 4pm to pick your Real Christmas Tree.
Delivery: BRISBANE Saturday 7th December 2019 – SOLD OUT
Delivery: TOOWOOMBA Sunday 8th December 2019 – SOLD OUT
- Granite Belt Christmas Farm are proud growers of over 10,000 real Christmas trees for retail and wholesale customers.
- Our Christmas trees are hand pruned 4 times a year to create thick, lush foliage and the perfect shaped Christmas tree.
- Stroll through the fields of trees and savour the fresh smell of pine!
- Find your perfect tree, then Santa’s helpers will measure, tag, cut down your tree and bring it back to the barn.
- A netting service is available for $5 for your tree(9ft – Under). The netting helps protect your tree whilst being transported.
How to get the best life out of your tree;
- Cut approximately 2cm off the bottom of the stump to preserve the freshness of the tree and draw in the water.
- Put the stump of your tree into water when you get home.
- Add Tree preservative into the water to enhance life and foliage of Tree.
- Check water levels daily (remember your tree can drink up to 4 litres of water in the first day!)
- Display your tree in a cool place, ensure your tree is away from direct sunlight and heat.
We carry the number one choice in Christmas tree stands Cinco. The Cinco stands are made to display real, live Christmas trees securely and to keep them looking at their best for as long as possible.
MEDIUM STAND up to 6FT $45 each
LARGE STAND up to 10FT $60 each
Christmas Tree Prices 2019
4ft – $55
5ft – $65
6ft – $75
7ft – $85
8ft – $95
Netting Service $5 per tree