Farm Fresh Christmas Trees
Our Farm is OPEN everyday for HARVEST from the 1st of December to 23rd December from 9am – 4pm.
You do not need to pre order when visiting the farm, it is on a first in bases.
12th Dec UPDATE: We still have Christmas Trees available from our farm – 6FT Trees are sold out,
we have plenty of 8.5ft – 11.5 ft Trees left.
Stroll through our paddocks and pick your very own farm fresh Christmas Tree. Our Staff will cut your tree down and net it for you for easy transportation. Our beautiful Christmas Store onsite stocks all the accessories you will need for decorating your Christmas Tree.
Delivery: Oxley Creek Common BRISBANE Saturday 12th December 9am – 10.30am 2020 – – SOLD OUT
PRE ORDER ON OUR WEBSITE
Delivery: Kearneys Springs Park TOOWOOMBA Sunday 13th December 9am – 10.30am – – SOLD OUT
PRE ORDER ON OUR WEBSITE
We also do a Potted Christmas Tree Range. Potted Christmas Trees are available from 30th of October until Sold Out. Our Potted Trees are only available from the farm and cannot be pre ordered. So visit the farm today!
Small Potted Christmas Tree 65cm – $30.00 – SOLD OUT
Small Potted Christmas Tree 85cm – $50.00 – SOLD OUT
Large Potted Christmas Tree 1m – $80.00 – SOLD OUT
X Large Potted Christmas Tree 1.2m – $90.00 – SOLD OUT
If you would like to purchase our Farm Fresh Christmas Trees for your retail outlet please contact Katrina on 0412 826 842 for an order form. Minimum order is 20 Trees and must be pre paid by 30th of November.
- Granite Belt Christmas Farm are proud growers of over 10,000 real Christmas trees for retail and wholesale customers.
- Our Christmas trees are hand pruned 4 times a year to create thick, lush foliage and the perfect shaped Christmas tree.
- Stroll through the fields of trees and savour the fresh smell of pine!
- Find your perfect tree, then Santa’s helpers will measure, tag, cut down your tree and bring it back to the barn.
- A netting service is available for $5 for your tree(9ft – Under). The netting helps protect your tree whilst being transported.
How to get the best life out of your tree;
- Cut approximately 2cm off the bottom of the stump to preserve the freshness of the tree and draw in the water.
- Put the stump of your tree into water when you get home.
- Add Tree preservative into the water to enhance life and foliage of Tree.
- Check water levels daily (remember your tree can drink up to 4 litres of water in the first day!)
- Display your tree in a cool place, ensure your tree is away from direct sunlight and heat.
We carry the number one choice in Christmas tree stands Cinco. The Cinco stands are made to display real, live Christmas trees securely and to keep them looking at their best for as long as possible.
MEDIUM STAND up to 6FT $49 each
LARGE STAND up to 10FT $66 each
FARM GATE Christmas Tree Prices 2020
5ft – $70
5.5ft – $75
6ft – $80
6.5ft – $85
7ft – $90
7.5ft – $95
8ft – $110
8.5ft – $120
9ft – $130
9.5ft – $140
10ft – $150
10.5ft – $160
11ft – $170
Netting Service $5 per tree